Now We're Cookin'

In real life, I think stainless steel fixtures and appliances would be terribly difficult to keep clean. In my pretend world (and kitchen) silver seems awfully tasty. What do you think?

(industrial lighting via Portland Monthly, cherries photograph via Closet Cooking, emeco barstool from Design Within Reach, image via Skona Hem, bread bowl by erik bagger at MOMA, modern kitchen towels by dwell studio for Target)

Erin {House of Turquoise}  – (October 6, 2009 at 10:41 AM)  

Oh yes, yummy all the way! I don't think I'd have trouble keeping it clean (I don't cook...ha!)

I NEED those Dwell towels. They are super cute (and so affordable!)

Amanda  – (October 7, 2009 at 1:06 PM)  

Yes, it is a pain to keep those stainless steel appliances clean. There are special cleaners actually lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP