Fashion Forward - Office Space

I tell you, this post started in one direction and then abruptly went in another after last week's crazy work week! It was one of those chained-to-my-desk
-can't-get-enough-coffee-have-never-felt-less-inspired-weeks.
Ever had one? Brutal. Anyway, as much as I love white, I've decided my creative side needs a little color and my West Elm desk needs some new companions. I think any of these will do. Don't forget to find a little inspiration of your own with more Fashion Forward posts over at Obstinate Pursuit!

(image unknown - please let me know if YOU know, tulip chair via Making It Lovely, kelly green pencils from iomoi, solid gold pen set from Fred Flare, parsons desk from West Elm image via Creature Comforts)

Clair  – (November 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM)  

Oh Erika! So sorry you had a less than inspired week. I totally understand - but your post looks lovely. I really need to do an inspo wire and I'd love to have fresh flowers in my craft space. Gorgeous!

Amanda  – (November 16, 2009 at 10:43 AM)  

Yeah, that's terrible. I think most of October was like that for me...and I think we could all use more flowers in our lives! :)

paperpocket  – (November 16, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

yay for colourful desk companions. Fresh flowers are my favourite thing ever and i get them when ever i can. I'm so jealous that you actually have a desk. Right now i have a new kind of invention, a besk. A combination of desk and bed. It's tough to get work done when you're sat amongst the cosy stuff. But if i did have a desk, i would soooooo get the tulip chair to go with it!

xoxox

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (November 16, 2009 at 11:36 AM)  

Nothing like color to brighten up your day! I've legitimately considered those gold pens from Fred Flare in the past...

Emily  – (November 16, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

Loving and needing that chair!

Great stuff!

Mise  – (November 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM)  

A lovely assembly, and the proportions of that desk are perfect.

Courtney  – (November 16, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

What happy, happy pencils. I'll take that bouquet, please. It's just lovely.

Pretty Neat Designs  – (November 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM)  

I had one of those weeks last week, and they SUCK! I like the idea of sprucing up the desk though, maybe it would make the work seem more fun. Or tolerable, I'll start with tolerable.

Elizabeth Bramwell  – (November 17, 2009 at 1:49 AM)  

I love3 those flowers; nothing like a beautiful bunch of flowers to cheer up a pants winter day :-)

the NEO-traditionalist  – (November 17, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

Ohhh I want a tulip chair for my desk. Such modern yummy-ness.
XX Kate

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP