Weekly Whiteout

(image via Home Sweet Home)

I've fallen in love with many Weekly Whiteout images over the past few weeks, but I must admit I'm completely smitten with this one. Everything about it, from the floors to the lamp to the swinging crib...heaven.

DesignTies  – (November 17, 2009 at 11:13 AM)  

It IS fantastic... warmed up by the floors like you'd mentioned, but also by all the books and the crate used as a bedside table. FAB! I'm actually taken with the art on the wall - it really allows my imagination to take over, thinking about all the things I'd like to see painted across it's stretched surface.
Victoria @ DesignTies

Clair  – (November 17, 2009 at 1:04 PM)  

The first thing I noticed was the book shelves - amazing. Obviously, I share similar priorities with DesignTies!

Mise  – (November 17, 2009 at 2:12 PM)  

I know it's not white, but I love the bedside crate, and that someone has put little legs on it. Super creativity.

the NEO-traditionalist  – (November 17, 2009 at 2:21 PM)  

Ahhh that's a crib?! I was wondering... I am going to be such a wreck of a mother someday. Anywayyy---this is gorgeous. So simple and serene. Love your weekly whiteouts : )
XX Kate

Unknown  – (November 17, 2009 at 2:38 PM)  

I love the weathered grey crate as a side table and that MOTHER of a book case!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (November 18, 2009 at 8:23 AM)  

I love the all white canvas over the bed (adds dimension!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP