Fashion Forward - Handmade Happiness

Maybe it’s a sign of the times, or maybe I’m just more observant these days, but lately I’ve really come to appreciate all things handmade. From patchwork pillows to hand-blown glass, I find handcrafted home décor refreshingly simple. Lucky for me, I don’t seem to be alone. Don't forget to check out the other great Fashion Forward posts on Obstinate Pursuit!

(fleur patchwork quilt at Urban Outfitters, paper chandeliers/mobiles via Lena Corwin, bamboo nesting trays from RE:Modern, terai folding chair at Anthropologie, patchwork bird pillows by RecyleRabbit via Etsy, aqua verde candle by Glassybaby, ripe candle by Glassybaby)

Emily  – (November 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM)  

have to have that chandelier.

Clair  – (November 9, 2009 at 12:39 PM)  

Maybe it's hangin around with us crafty chicas? I love those chandeliers - and all of the beautiful colours that work together so well. These are fabulous choices lady x

paperpocket  – (November 9, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

i know exactly what you mean. I'm appreciating handmade so much more these days, nothing else compares now! Absolutely love the quilt. Maybe one of these days i'll get around to making one myself!

xoxo

Mise  – (November 9, 2009 at 2:19 PM)  

What a lovely colourful ensemble, and what a happy room it would make. I too want that chandelier.

Pretty Neat Designs  – (November 9, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

So fun and colorful! Love the paper chandelier!

humel  – (November 10, 2009 at 12:04 PM)  

I *heart* the birdies most especially :-) Much gorgeousness!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin  – (November 12, 2009 at 6:46 AM)  

That spread is SO lovely. What beautiful pops of color!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP