Dwelling on the Desert







In a town where houses are differentiated only by the cars in their driveway, it's always so refreshing to see some sweet architecture in my hood. Don't get me wrong, I love the desert, but some days tract neighborhoods, tan paint and tile roofs start sucking the life my soul. Okay most days but who's counting? It's houses in Phoenix like this that make me want to be a better person.

(See more of this fab abode HERE on Dwell.com)

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE  – (February 10, 2011 at 9:04 AM)  

I love this space. You can practically feel the cool concrete sheltering you on a hot day. I love the flow of the main space and the bathroom is an absolute dream. Thanks!

-xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

2 by Design  – (February 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM)  

Right?? My grandfather's mid-century pad in Palm Springs had concrete floors and they were a life-saver in the summer. Ahhhh, if only my husband saw things the same way!

Elizabeth  – (February 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM)  

OMG that first pic with the lap pool is where I want to go to die. You know, not DIE, but spend the rest of my life. Thanks in advance, God.
-elizabeth (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP