Dear Masseria Cimino...





I realize you are a hotel, but would it be okay if I came to stay for like, ever? Because that would be spectacular. I love your white stucco, and your organic touches like olive oil on display and cactus as decor. Simple, brilliant, relaxing...adjectives I'd love to use more often these days. Looks like I'll need to travel to Italy to find out exactly how to do that. Damn.

(Photos via Style Files, where you can also check out the actual description of this fabulous hotel.)

Heart Charlie  – (February 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM)  

Gorgeous!!! I am loving all the white and greys with those pops of color here and there ;)

Karena  – (February 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM)  

It would be a fab getaway! Love the design!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown  – (February 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM)  

I can see us very drunk and happy there :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP