Statuesque Style








Soooo, did you watch the Oscars? What’d you think? The ceremony itself wasn’t exactly a nail-biter, but I will say I kind of loved A LOT of the fashion. I geeked out for about, oh, two hours watching the red carpet in order to be able to properly judge. And considering I truly believe fashion inspires décor and vice versa, well, here you go. I didn’t want to totally bore you with my “top ten” picks for best dressed so I’m editing here, but Mila, Sharon, Halle and Jennifer also made my list. Nicole on the other hand? Not so much. I’m sure my opinion devastates her, but I gotta keep it real.

P.S. Uhhh, anyone else notice Daphne Zuniga there? Just checking.

(hide slipper chair and silver leaf wire pendant from Pieces Inc., lacquer chest from Foley and Cox, sir elton headboard at Myrica Design, all fashion photos via Yahoo)

bon bon  – (March 3, 2011 at 11:14 PM)  

cute idea for a post! my husband and i love watching the oscars, but the show itself was a bit of a snooze-fest this year.

2 by Design  – (March 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM)  

Wasn't it?? Not as bad as a few years ago when they handed out awards in the aisles, but a VERY close second. Sigh.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP