A Style Smorgasbord







It's no secret I have a thing for Swedes. From my Viking heritage to my obsession with Marabou chocolate (seriously, look it up), I heart all things Scandinavian in a big way. Especially their style. I mean, check out Elin Kling’s pad. She’s one of the biggest fashion bloggers in the hood and her flat kind of rocks my world. Yeah, yeah, I know it came equipped with those floors and high ceilings, but check out the small details. The masculine leather sofa contrasted by the girly chandelier in the dressing area – the stacks of worn vinyl in the living room punctuated by the clean canvas of the white bedroom. Swedes are masters at mixing textures and eras, and well friends, they had me at hello. Or rather, hej. And yes, I had to look that up.

(First seen on Emmas Design Blog)

Elizabeth  – (March 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

OMG this is my fave!!! Will have to repost some of these pics - amazing blog post!
-E (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Lilacandgrey  – (March 4, 2011 at 8:54 AM)  

I LOVE you blog!!! New follower :)

2 by Design  – (March 4, 2011 at 9:14 AM)  

Thanks for stopping by, Cara! And staying for that matter. Woot!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP