Unfinished Notes To My Unborn - #6

Unfortunately, the f-bomb is one of my favorite words. I’m really hoping to replace it with something more child-friendly in the coming months, but yeah, let’s work on it not being your first utterance just in case.

P.S. It’s little things about your father (like his comment on this post) that fill me with excitement to meet you. To know that you will be an extension of all the incredible things that he is, and that I am lucky enough to be blessed with both of you, makes me the happiest wife/mom/woman on the planet.

Unknown  – (June 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM)  

OMG Don't make me cry at work!!!! That's seriously the greatest thing I've read (T's comment) in a loooooong time. What a doll.

Anonymous –   – (June 9, 2011 at 7:12 PM)  

Tearing up! You and T are going to make great parents!

-KS

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP