Can You Feel The Heat Comin' From My Undercarriage?






If you haven't seen "Bridesmaids" yet, please disregard the title of this post. And then immediately go see it. Thank you. Annnnnyway, it's been BALLS hot here the past couple of days. So much so, that while I had every intention of seeking out a tropical paradise where the hubs and I could pretend vacation this morning, I somehow ended up here. In Slovenia. In an igloo. I don't even like the snow and I gotta admit this looks mighty appealing in some weird way. Waddya think? Would you ever stay in a hotel made of ice?? Mmmmmm, vodka.

(rental on Airbnb)

Unknown  – (June 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM)  

Nope. That shit would give me a panic attack. Vodka or no vodka. I knew someone that went to a Helsinki hotel for New Years to do this. I was not envious in the least bit.

robincastillo  – (June 21, 2011 at 9:41 AM)  

I agree with Jen, once you got there it would feel like you are on fire anyway because everyone knows after awhile ice burns. My advice is to fill your bathtub with bags of ice (McDonalds sells them drive thru) and fill it to the rim and lay on it until summer passes or little Tyler does.

2 by Design  – (June 21, 2011 at 11:48 AM)  

Hahahahaha, I like your thinking! And I do hate me some snow. Bah.

Unknown  – (June 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM)  

Tyler!!! I love hearing his name. That is, if you do indeed stick with that. You never know! Kelley was all set to be Alexander and well, you know the story.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP