The New Order of Disorder






I remember when I used to laugh at my friends who had kids. Toys everywhere, laundry piled up in corners, dishes in the sink...I swore I'd never let it happen. I also swore I'd never watch Jersey Shore, and well, you know. Thank God photos like this one exist to keep me from getting sucked down the rabbit hole of function over form. Loving everything from the use of concrete in the bath, to the gorgeous bed in the master, to the open windows in the living room. And oh, that clean kitchen. Check out the lady of the house all calm and collected with her beautiful scarf and what is sure to be a delicious cup of FRESH coffee. Watching me, judging, all "look at my nursery/guest room with it's fancy art and bare floors." Sigh.

(images via House to Home)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP