I Am 3 Months Old

And what I don't have in hair, I make up for with mad game and super rad style. Oh, and hand gestures. I love me a good hand gesture.

Unknown  – (October 10, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

Such a freaking cutie- pie!! I loved having breakfast with him this weekend. What a little lamb-chop. Hewwwww...

2 by Design  – (October 10, 2011 at 11:15 AM)  

Hahahahah, and he loved seeing his auntie! Smooches! (And drool.)

Verdigris Vie  – (October 10, 2011 at 6:22 PM)  

In a sea of design pics, this little guy pops up! Adorable... and rad!

2 by Design  – (October 11, 2011 at 11:28 AM)  

Thanks, Verdigris! Sometimes a little distraction is a welcome change. Or at least I hope it is!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP