Let's Get Fresh


There are SO many things to love about the desert, but let me tell you, farmer’s markets are not on the list. In fact, I tend to get excited about a single fresh fruit stand on the side of a dirt road. What I wouldn’t give to grab my adorable reusable tote, hop on my beach cruiser (with a basket of course) and head to the daily market for French bread, fresh strawberries and perhaps, a bunch of beautiful flowers. Instead though, I’ll water my cactus, stare longingly at my mountain bike covered in dust, use my tote for the pool, and justify my five-dollar Starbucks because, well, you get it.

Sigh.

(ceramic colander at Cox & Cox, farmers market baskets from Jayson Home and Garden, reusable tote from Baggu, vintage table from Jayson Home and Garden, emeco navy side chair with wood seat from Design Within Reach)

wishful nals  – (May 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM)  

this gave me a little chuckle :) each place has its pros + cons. xo! sending you the coastal tide + a farmer's market.

anita  – (May 24, 2010 at 7:45 PM)  

just found you via blogger's abode.
i guess i haven't appreciated our little farmer's market in virginia enough!!
enjoy the starbucks.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP