Weekly Whiteout


(image via Julia)

This staircase could be headed towards the 7th circle of Hell and I'd still think it was rad. Word.

P.S. Just noticed my dining chair in the background. Woot! Makes me feel better about the whole Hell thing.

Unknown  – (May 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM)  

I love painted wood floors. And your dining room chairs :)

Verdigris Vie  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM)  

I love the all white interior - I am just not sure i can live in it..

2 by Design  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM)  

Vitania, I know, I'm with you. I think it's SO beautiful, but whether or not it could be a reality remains to be seen!

Allison {Live Love Small}  – (May 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM)  

First time at your blog, love it! BTW - if my house could be all white, it would be.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP