Taking Some Time...


(image by Sweet Eventide)
Friends, thought I'd let you know I'm taking a few days off from blogging. It's not you, it's me. Ha. No but seriously, it really is me.
Usually, I like to keep my personal life, well, personal, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for supporting me in ways you couldn't have known you were. You see, last year, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. That's right, me and Montel! (You know you were thinking it.) I started blogging shortly thereafter, kind of as a way to escape into something I love. Lately though, my vision hasn't been so great and it's made posting more difficult. Hence the time off. I promise not to go too far though! In fact, I'm hoping to be back next week. In the meantime it's like we're just on a break...so feel free to see other people. (No pun intended.)
Until we meet again!

Elizabeth  – (May 6, 2010 at 11:09 PM)  

Since I've just discovered your blog recently, I guess now's a good time to dive into your archives, eh? I'll miss your posts next week!

Enjoy your time off- I hope you return to blogging refreshed and invigorated.

Best wishes!

Unknown  – (May 7, 2010 at 8:19 AM)  

I'm on break too! Let's go ride bikes and scour some thrift stores!!

Emily Henderson  – (May 7, 2010 at 9:30 AM)  

NO! don't go! but, dear god, go. relax. have a good weekend. and know that your blog will be missed until you are back at it. xoxoxox

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (May 17, 2010 at 10:13 AM)  

You're such an inspiration to me! Hope you feel better, and we'll be here waiting for your return!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP