Celebrate The Scandinavian


So there I was, minding my own business, making my daily trek from the parking garage to my building when it hit me like a ton of bricks – I was COLD. For the first time in at least eight months, my flip flops seemed horribly inappropriate. It suddenly feels like fall and I finally feel excited for Thanksgiving with the whole family, a Swedish December in honor of my grandmother and a holiday in Chicago with real live snow. Twirl! I can’t wait to decorate my crib for the festivities, and while I’m not sure I’ll be as brave as the rooms in these images, it sure is fun to look.

(images styled by Eva Lindh)

Unknown  – (November 11, 2010 at 2:05 PM)  

IKEA be thy name. They have buckloads of the images here!!! I'll drive!!!

Julie Holloway  – (November 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM)  

I love all things scandi, too. Lovely post!

Charlotta Ward  – (November 16, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

Yes this is all very true to my beloved Sweden. All of the details are typical for how we decorate and is pretty standard.

Makes me feel right at home.

xx Charlotta

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP