Weekly Whiteout


I love this room. Partially because it makes me laugh that it's located in England and not Arizona, but mostly because of how cozy it feels. There's something about the small size of the space, large windows and sweet fireplace that makes me want to sit on the floor with a cup of coffee and bask in the morning sun. Glorious.

(home via Shoot Factory)

Unknown  – (November 16, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

I'd live there. Love that mantle!

Charlotta Ward  – (November 16, 2010 at 4:11 PM)  

Yes I agree. It's got that warm, light glow that I find so irresistible. And isn't the combination of untreated wood, cane and white just divine..!

The skull/horns on the wall looks great (how morbid really, but gosh it's beautiful!). Love it.


x Charlotta

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP