Hello Lovah









Today I’m dreaming of blowing this popsicle stand and heading to the surf, sand and sun in style. Have you ever stayed at a Rosewood resort? I have not, but I feel like this one would complete me. Sorry, hubs, you can come too...unless you want to do something active in which case the deal is off.

(Rosewood Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, Mexico)

Unknown  – (November 17, 2010 at 1:48 PM)  

I'd settle for an RV down in Rocky Point right about now. Rosewood was one my clients back in the day. They are a class act fo sho.

Chrissie  – (November 18, 2010 at 3:19 PM)  

Um, wow. Seriously wow. Maybe I should apply to work there and get a discount for us. Think they need a good PutzFrau? (cleaning lady - German style...you know, a mean-ish one that doesn't really do much except cash in on her employee discount). :) I can do that!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP