Best Of My Boards









I realized today I've posted 100 inspiration boards, so I thought I'd choose a few of my faves! Regardless of whether I'd actually use any of this stuff in my own home (which I would, thank you very much), it's fun to play dress-up. You know, in a no need to spend money or move into a mansion kind of way. I love these for different reasons - the way colors and textures work together, the feeling a certain room evokes, or even just how beautiful the lines of a particular piece are. Regardless of whether you get down with my own personal taste, I hope you enjoy a little bit of eye candy as much as I do. What are your thoughts on inspiration boards? Do they inspire you or do you find them pointless? Let me know so I can change up my flow, yo. Hmm, if the whole design thing doesn't work out, I may have a future in rap. Word.

Unknown  – (January 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM)  

Dude- You give GREAT boards! Do more!

lisaroy  – (January 26, 2011 at 8:52 PM)  

yo yo yo! I love your inspiration boards! It's fun to see pretty things and window shop without having to change out of my pajamas! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP