Unfinished Notes To My Unborn #1


Baby, yesterday we found out you were a boy and your dad and I are SOOOO excited! Unfortunately, we haven’t yet settled on a name, so I hope it’s cool if I continue to call you Baby until we do. I promise it won’t be a nickname that sticks, and I swear I’ll never put you in a corner. (You'll understand that reference later when I bore you to tears with 80s flicks. I know you're stoked.)

(Card via ludalu)

Elizabeth  – (January 24, 2011 at 9:55 PM)  

Oh, that's lovely!

And as far as nicknames go... my brother was Bubba while in the womb! Thankfully it didn't stick!

2 by Design  – (January 25, 2011 at 10:37 AM)  

Elizabth, that's too funny! I have a friend named Greg but everyone calls him Lenny thanks to a nickname his brother gave him as a kid. Oops!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP