Seaside Spectacular






You know that thing you do when you're looking for a reasonable getaway and end up a million miles away dreaming of a 5-star vacation? Yeah, that's happened to me. While searching for a destination we could travel (by car) to spend a few days (a weekend) before the baby's born, I decided to check out airbnb.com. Ever been? It's allll kinds of awesome. Of course, instead of searching in say, Southern California, I clicked on Australia. And now I'm in biiiig trouble. Oh that house! Those views!! That kitchen!!! I even fell for the front walkway (it's gorgeous, right?). Sigh. If anyone is heading to that part of the world anytime soon, you should stay here...and send me a whooole bunch of pics. Oh, and if anyone else can think of a beautiful, quiet beach in Cali where a hormonal pregnant lady and her patient husband could relax, please let me know! My brain is full of cribs and Aussie dreams these days. Check out the full listing HERE. And grab a snack as you'll be on this site all day.

Anonymous –   – (January 20, 2011 at 2:49 PM)  

How far south in So Cal are you looking? I'm partial to Santa Barbara (the Cheshire Cat Inn was adorable though not trendy).
Also some great beaches here in San Diego - check out La Jolla or Carlsbad. I'm a local, so tag me if you want the scoop.
:-)

Joanna Goddard  – (January 20, 2011 at 6:14 PM)  

this is so beautiful! (ps. also i saw your comment on my blog today and i am THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!)

2 by Design  – (January 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM)  

em - thanks so much for the recs! I looooove Santa Barbara, and I've never heard of that place! Adorable but not trendy...right up my alley. Thanks much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP