Cap It Off


LinkEven though I'm not a huge fan of red, I've always loved this photograph by Slim Aarons. It reminds me of Palm Springs and of my grandparents and their super stylish friends. Instead of beers and brats by the pool as is expected these days, I picture champagne punch and tiny fruit plates. Oh, and swim caps. I mean, who doesn't love a swim cap?? I have a BBQ coming up in a couple weeks...I'll let you know who doesn't love them.

(arctic pear wall light from Ochre, suzanne kasler sunburst mirror #4 at Ballard Design, sip of gold champagne cups from William and Son, penthouse pool by Slim Aarons, caster table from Mjolk, the theodore sofa at Jayson Home and Garden)

Unknown  – (April 29, 2011 at 10:09 AM)  

Slim Aarons or no Slim Aarons. You bring a swimming cap to my pool and you can turn right around and hit up the community pool across the road. We don't do the "I can't get my hair wet" shit. Pfst...swim cap...(roll eys)You having that baby soon? You're rational thinking is being affected greatly.

xoxoxoxo

Inga´s Haven  – (May 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM)  

Hi Erika, just stopping by to tell you that I gave you the Liebster award :) hope thats ok ;)
Inga

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP