7 Months Of Mid-Week Fun


I know, I know, this is a design blog, so why do I keep posted pics of my kid?? Well, because he happens to be VERY stylish, that's why. I mean, check out that striped getup he's got going on? Right on trend. And that fresh face? No makeup required! What can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and it IS his 7-month birthday after all.

In other news, Hubs killed a giant scorpion this morning about an inch from the blanket where Baby T plays/rolls/tries to learn to crawl. I'm currently trying to contain my crazy and keep from packing up all our belongings and moving in with my parents by week's end. We've always had these bastards to deal with, but this is the first time we've ever seen one in the winter. Raise your hand if you think it's a sign that summer (when they're more active) is going to BLOW? We've been planning on moving in about a year, but I think we need to step up our game a tad at this point. Unfortunately we’ve got a couple of things standing in our way including being WAY upside down on our property (thanks economy), astronomical rents (in the event we decided to walk away from said property), and not being stoked about living beyond our means (with said rent). On top of it all, we really love our neighborhood AND our condo, but obviously wouldn’t sacrifice our little guy’s safety for any of that. So yeah, mama’s gotta get her shit straight and formulate a plan. Thoughts? I’m taking ideas here, people. Anyone interested having a sweet baby (see above) and parents with sparkling personalities live in their basements rent-free??? No? Fine. Stupid 2012.

Unknown  – (February 8, 2012 at 1:54 PM)  

That shit BLOWS- All of it. I say rent the condo out-Or try too anyway. The way people flock to our hood for freakin' car shows and golf tourneys? It'll rent fast.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP