DIY for Valentines Day





Peeps, I just realized that I don't have anything for "daddy" from "baby" and I got all sweaty. I know, I know, I don't NEED to do anything (for this holiday I've never found to be a big deal) but what can I say. I'm a sappy wreck these days and just want to. Soooo, I'm thinking something heartfelt and handmade is in order. (The horror.) Here are some of my faves this year!


DIY instructions from top to bottom:
Treat Packages via Martha Stewart
Fabric Hearts Garland via How About Orange
Grade School Valentines from A Field Journal
Cupid's Arrow Cupcake Topper from Creature Comforts

Unknown  – (February 13, 2012 at 4:17 PM)  

As cranky as I am these days I'm actually making chocolate covered strawberries and am going to attempt to paint a watercolor to frame for the sweet man who annoys me daily ;)All tonight too.

2 by Design  – (February 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM)  

I've been craaaaving cupcakes ever since I posted this. In fact, I just ate a giant sugar cookie with pink frosting. Grrrrr.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP