Weekly Whiteout


Ever since revealing the truth about my ridiculously over-pillowed pillow-top, I've been thinking of giving our bedroom a makeover. I'm still in the mood for white linens, but I need to add some color (one big bolster, maybe?). And I also think it's time to switch out some art for some family photos - big ones, blown up, maybe a series, framed in acrylic? Hard to say, but somethin's a-brewin' in this brain of mine. Oh and a new dresser made of something other than particle board. Yea, drawers that actually closed would be sweet, too. Thoughts?? On the room decor not the closing of drawers. Unless you're into that kinda thing.

(image via Emmas)

Unknown  – (February 21, 2012 at 10:06 AM)  

Yes please!! I'm itching to do ours too!! First being getting a freakin' bed frame. And tearing out the carpet! Let's go fabric shopping for inspiration k?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP