Get Your Grub On











What's that? You'd like to see some pics from my exciting weekend?* Oh, well what a coincidence, I happen to have some right here. Check it - Windsor and Churn - part old-school ice cream shop, part perfect day-drinking destination. $5 Bloody Mary bar, pitchers of beer and Pimms, and some of the best mac and cheese this side of the Mississippi. A bold statement, considering how much I love me some mac and cheese (see disclaimer below). Add to this a 75 degree sunny day and life is good. Oh, and the decor? Yeah, that's pretty rad, too. Why yes, that is an entire wall made of OLD CASSETTE TAPES. What? Yeah. That just happened.

*Exciting weekends these days consist of meals I get to eat not standing up in my kitchen. Also not from a box. Not that there's anything wrong with meals from a box. Especially if they come fully loaded with powdered cheese. Mmmm, fake cheese.

Unknown  – (February 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM)  

Jesus!! That's freakin' AMAZING!!! Since you are mostly house bound with the wee one these days I won't be upset that I was not invited. ;) Great pics too!! iphone?

2 by Design  – (February 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM)  

Bwahahahahah, I was with work peeps! But SERIOUSLY, we need to make that happen in the VERY near future.

Jen of MadeByGirl  – (February 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM)  

The cassettes on the wall are fab..love this!

2 by Design  – (March 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM)  

Right?? Why didn't we think of that?

2 by Design  – (March 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM)  

Right?? Why didn't we think of that?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP