Eat, Drink and be Pretty


Though I’d love to dine every night at our beautiful dining table in our fancy chairs, my husband and I usually end up on the couch using the ottoman and a giant tray. Pretty, I know. Regardless, this modern table paired with classic seating begs for dinner parties. Or at least a microwaved burrito on a plate that goes in the dish washer.

(emery silver finish chandeliers via Lamps Plus, raymaille napkin ring set by Sandy Chilewich at the MOMA Store, woodblock ink placemats from Dwell Studio, strut table at Hive Modern, vienna side chair via Crate and Barrel)

Michelle  – (July 2, 2010 at 6:50 AM)  

Oh dear, you are so right! We do the same thing! Oh well, I love that table, and the lights, would be two of my go tos if I were in need of either (well, I do need lights, but they are too pricy for me, sad.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP