Weekly Whiteout


I can't decide how I feel about this shot. While I find it interesting, there's also something a little eerie about it. It just leaves me with lots of questions. I mean, did the frames ever house pics of friends? If so, what happened to them? If not, do you not have any friends? If so, do you not find them attractive enough to showcase? Did you pay full price for these frames or get them at the flea? Oh, and who took this picture? Yeah, that's a real one...I can't seem to remember. Typical Tuesday.

justagirlLaura  – (July 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM)  

There IS something eerie about it! I do love it, though. Very much.

Milk and Honey Home  – (August 23, 2010 at 10:18 AM)  

girl, I'm all about a whiteout, too! I'm liking your blog! I can tell you are passionate about design. Julie

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP