Deep-Seated Struggle


You’d think with my love of mid-century furniture I would gravitate towards low, streamlined couches. Not so much. No matter how gorgeous I think those lines are, I like my sofas with a little more cushion for the pushin’, if you get my drift. At the end of a long day, I’d much rather sink into a sofa than practice perfect posture thank you very much. Truth is, there are a lot of things I’d give up in pursuit of good style. Comfort isn’t one of them. EeeGAD.

(vintage zustrian snowflake chandelier at Venfield, hippofolium peach rose photograph by the Hilton Brothers at artnet, place sectional by Jasper Morrison at Hive Modern, marlow side table from Williams Sonoma Home, felt rug by Melina Raissnia for Peace Industry)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP