Slutty for Seating



I'm almost as obsessed with these prints by Blue Art Studio as I am with chairs themselves. Someday I'll tell you how many I have. Random. Hidden. In my home and in others. Seriously, it's a problem. And not one I plan to give up. Mwahahahahaha (insert maniacal laugh).

Erin @ Slipcover Your Life  – (July 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

seriously drooling! the prints are a cute alternative though!

Cassi  – (August 14, 2010 at 11:07 AM)  

I can totally relate. It's a problem, my obsession with chairs. Glad to know I won't be the only one should I ever need to attend a meeting about it. ;)
Thanks for the link to the prints! I love the first one.
And BTW, I just now found your blog via Emily of The Brass Petal, and I love it! :::adding to blog list:::

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP