Hello Lovahs


(dauville gold-brushed bowls at Jayson Home & Garden)


(vertical garden from Flora Grubb)

(arteriors large brooke canister via Quality Bath)

(apro chic haze mimosa pillow)

(honeycomb sheet set at Anthropologie)

(geneva sound system model L from Geneva Lab)

(c-thru table from PB Teen)

(lemon drizzle cake candle at Cox&Cox)

Friends, please accept my apologies for the lack of inspiration boards this week. Between crazy deadlines, record-breaking heat and frizzy hair from Hell, I am a walking disaster. Nearly one of the Lohans, if you will. Until my sanity, pride and semi-straight hair make an appearance, let's look at a few things I'd love to max my credit card on, shall we? You know, just for fun.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP