Frugal Fridays - Paging Emily Henderson


I admit it; today’s Frugal Friday is a rip-off of another blogger’s post. Luckily I wanted to pimp her out anyhow since she happens to be my blogging buddy, Emily Henderson, of The Brass Petal. Oh, and did I mention she was also the winner of a little show called HGTV Design Star and subsequent host of her very own upcoming show, Secrets from a Stylist? Well she is. Brew ya. Check out her fantabulous style (yep, it’s a word, look it up) and quick wit here, and set that DVR for 10 p.m. this Sunday on HGTV, people. As I told her, Emmys Schmemmys. Nothing’s more important than good design! I'm just sayin'.

(halogen white credenza at CB2, torsby sideboard at Ikea)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP