Take That, Bear Grylls


A lot of people lost in the desert would pray for water. Me? I’ll trade H2O for Prada any day of the week. Too bad this store is only a mirage, or rather, an art installation in Marfa, Texas. I’m sure you’ve all seen it before, but I keep coming back for more. The epitome of true luxury coupled with the raw, stark landscape. It kind of embodies how I feel about this gorgeous driftwood table. It’s a piece you always hear someone say, “Oh, I could totally build that.” and yet, not so much. Like the time when I was 10 and told my artist uncle “I could paint that.” Riggggght. But I digress. I think a photo of the Prada Marfa would be so chic in a lavish living room. You know, in a “Hey, I’m stylish, but don’t take myself too seriously” kind of way. I’d buy one, but you know, I take myself very seriously. Oh and my living room isn’t so much lavish as, well, not. Whatevs. I'd still choose Prada over water. That's gotta mean something, right?

(image via Blue Ant Studio, pierre mirror at Z Gallerie, arcadia glasses at Barneys, driftwood coffee table and french provincial chairs from Pieces Inc.)

Unknown  – (August 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM)  

Love that photo! And those sweet glasses too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP