Frugal Fridays - Best Foot Forward



I know I know, it's been a LONG time since I've done a Frugal Friday post. And I also know I normally focus on home decor, but I just couldn't resist. So yeah, we're breaking all the rules today. You in? The thing is, kankles with a side of Flintstone feet SUCK and I find myself having serious shoe envy lately. It's not that I don't love my flip flops day in and day out, but it'd be super sweet to have options. Options like these fun espadrille-esque flats...especially for $14. Stupid Flintstone feet.

(Kate Spade lido flats, mossimo supply co. ownah stripe espadrilles at Target)

Unknown  – (May 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM)  

Awwwwww...Poor little Mama!! Those black and white ones are Ca-UTE!!!

Karena  – (May 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM)  

I was at Target looking at these cuties.....they were out of my size!!

xoxo

Karena
Art by Karena

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP