Unfinished Notes To My Unborn - #5


I’m scared to tell you I have MS, but even more scared you’ll see it before I can.

Along the same lines, just because my vision kinda sucks doesn't mean I won't catch you trying to sneak out when you're older. I'm all kinds of stealthy.


Unknown  – (May 19, 2011 at 1:35 PM)  

Awww Lovie. I hear ya. That's a scary unknown. And to the other point, I can't WAIT to see this kid try and snow you. The Master of Snow-Jobs. I would buy a front-row ticket to that show.

2 by Design  – (May 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM)  

Master of snow-jobs...I like that far better than being the master of another kind of job. Just sayin.

T-Mac  – (June 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM)  

He will marvel at your courage and admire your strength as I have. He'll learn that life is some times not fair. He'll learn that he can get through anything, because he has us to show him what love can do.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP