Weekly Whiteout


You'll be happy to know I spent a good chunk of last week getting my life together and organizing the nursery. I figured I better get on it before Baby Mc arrived only to then suddenly vanish under a pile of clothes/diapers/tiny person socks. Now the room looks like this. Woot! Okay no, not really. Secretly I was hoping because Mari Erikkson took this photo and my very own mother's name just haaaappens to also be Mari, that as soon as I posted it some magical fairy would sprinkle white dust over the room and poof, it would be transformed. Hmmm, on second thought, maybe the sprinkling of white dust begs more for designer drugs than designer digs. I'll rethink this plan and get back to you.

Unknown  – (May 10, 2011 at 1:21 PM)  

YAY!!! You "nested." I bet it looks AWESOME!!! Tell the truth... Rosey Pope's idiots started to freak you out right? ;)

xoxoxoxo

dolldoll  – (May 10, 2011 at 1:51 PM)  

great blog,share your obsession with white,espadrills look great to.

Inga´s Haven  – (May 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM)  

Preeetttyy... i´m sure you can do something equally pretty as this !

2 by Design  – (May 10, 2011 at 3:04 PM)  

I'll have you know I've officially failed every single one of Rosie Pope's Mommy IQ tests! The horror.

At least you still believe in me, Inga!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP