Unfinished Notes To My Unborn #4

Sometimes I sing really loudly to old-school rap songs that I should probably deem inappropriate for babies. Until you’re of age to remember though, I plan on pretending they’re lullabies. Word to yo' motha. (Literally.)

(print via Hula 70)

Unknown  – (May 12, 2011 at 10:18 AM)  

As long as it's not Dave Matthews it's fine. Please,PLEASE spare my baby the Dave Matthews...

Chrissie  – (May 17, 2011 at 5:18 PM)  

um, so what you're saying is I shouldn't still playing old school rap around Davanee? Because she does a killer Baby Got Back...

2 by Design  – (May 18, 2011 at 9:07 AM)  

Oh no, she's definitely the exception. I mean, she's VERY gangsta after all.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP