Frugal Fridays - Crystal Balls

If I could see into the future, I'd bet that the $249.01 I'd save by purchasing the crystal lamp from Bed, Bath & Beyond would be put to good use. You know, like towards a new purse. (I said good, not smart.) Man, with my mad bargain-shopping skills and fortune-telling abilities, I could rule the world. Or at least be friends with Oprah.

(mia crystal table lamp from Bed Bath and Beyond, wilshire lamp from Restoration Hardware)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (February 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM)  

NO WAY! AWESOME frugal find! I've always loved this style of lamp, thinking I need one to complete my desk space...

Janet  – (February 27, 2010 at 10:19 AM)  

What a find!! I eyeball these lamps everytime I see them and I never find one under $300. I can't wait to spend $100. on this one. Thanks Erika!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP