Frugal Fridays - Lacquer, Oh Sweet Lacquer...

how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I could bore you here with an abnormally long list, but instead I'll just point you to West Elm and their glorious new office supplies. I happen to already own the Jonathan Adler bathroom set...a set I purchased before seeing the infinitely less expensive one at Crate and Barrel. Though I wasn’t as melancholy as I was after my Target run-in, I was certainly somewhat traumatized. Thus, I thought I’d try and spare you a little grief. Don’t get me wrong, I loves me some Jonathan Adler, but I’m not opposed to steppin’ out on a brother if it saves me some dough. Mmmmkay?

But you, White Lacquer, you are my one and only. And I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

(jonathan adler lacquer stash box and lacquer tray, West Elm lacquer office set - Magazine Butler, Trinket Tray, Paper Tray, Desk Tray and Pencil Cup)

Jane  – (February 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

Wow. Great value. Oh to be there and able to buy it!!

Clair  – (February 19, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

Slightly pudgy people love cake too - trust me. Nice finds though :)

one sydney road  – (February 23, 2010 at 4:30 PM)  

I have to say I'm loving the yellow lacquer office items from West elm...I'm kinda hoping they'll go on sale so I can snap them up :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP