Fashion Forward - Quick Study

Loving everything from CB2 these days, especially these birch boxes and white cube bookends. My TV happens to sit on a giant white cube, therefore, I think it only right to pick up these smaller siblings. And, though I love my West Elm white lacquer desk (duh) I think this one would be spectacular when complemented by one of my fantastic weekend purchases. More to come on said gem later this week!

In the meantime, check out more Fashion Forward fabulousness on Paper Pocket.

(cityscape stamp set from SF Moma Museum Store, 2x3 rag rug from Urban Outfitters, cube bookends and birch storage boxes from CB2, herman miller nelson swag desk at Velocity Art and Design, sarah pinto notebooks via See Jane Work)

Pretty Neat Designs  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

the Nelson swag desk is my dream desk! And I love those birch storage boxes. My office could use some sprucing up. But that desk costs more than I can ever afford. Sigh.

humel  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM)  

Oh, very nice :-) I am wanting those stamps!!

Unknown  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

White cubes RULE!!!! Buy those bookends please...

paperpocket  – (February 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

Officially completely awesome! If only I had the space for a desk :(

xoxo

Courtney  – (February 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM)  

I love those little notebooks! I imagine everything I wrote in them would be accompanied by doodles of flowers, sunshine and exclamation points.

Cristin // Simplified Bee  – (February 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM)  

So fun! love the desk.

Thanks too for dropping by my blog. Your's is darling!

xo,
Cristin

Judy  – (February 1, 2010 at 8:15 PM)  

I love that desk! You may also want to check out my fave store though I'm not sure you've seen it:

www.sortingwithstyle.com

Great blog!

2 by Design  – (February 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM)  

Judy, I've never been to that site before...it's FABULOUS. Thanks for sharing!

Clair  – (February 2, 2010 at 2:22 PM)  

Oh! That looks like a dream version of the perfect, modern office. Those stackable boxes are divine!!!

Sorry for not popping by yesterday. I'm apologising all over the show today. I really thought I'd be back in time to read all my favourite blogs, but alas, fell in to bed and was out like a light. Much love x

one sydney road  – (February 2, 2010 at 4:11 PM)  

Just had to say that ever since I saw the birch storage boxes at cb2 I've been wanting them! I love their stuff right now!

Unknown  – (February 3, 2010 at 4:15 AM)  

Thank you for introducing me to CB2, great design!
And I think I'm addicted to stamps... love those :)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (February 3, 2010 at 8:07 AM)  

I've been OBSESSED with that desk ever since I saw it at the Soho Moma store... Sigh...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP