Cheap Thrills

It’s no surprise I love the thrill of the hunt. Scouring Craigslist, eBay or Last Chance for the great fashion/furniture/accessory find of the year is a favorite pastime of mine. HSN, however, is not a place I frequent for such finds. Note to self…it should be. I’ve mentioned Nate Berkus’ great line for them before, but that’s when I thought it couldn’t get any better. (Seriously, $29.95 for a decent pillow is pretty reasonable.) And then? Dun, dun, dun, those pillows went on clearance. For $7.95 and $5.00. News of this magnitude is dangerous ground for me. Usually my heart starts racing, palms begin to sweat, and before I know it, I’ve purchased 50 pillows in each color because the price is just too good to pass up. This time, however, I’m reigning in my crazy and passing the deal on to you. Because let’s be honest, everyone deserves to save a little coin these days, and nobody likes a perfectly good guest room turned harem. Unless of course, you’re into that kind of stuff, in which case might I also suggest this pillow

( tree of life bowl by Waylande Gregory via Elements, geo side table from West Elm, trellis wallpaper from Ballard Designs, ice chandelier via ABC Home, Nate Berkus™ pieced tie navy and breen boudoir pillow, and navy and white square pillow from HSN, seabury sofa from Pottery Barn)

Amanda  – (March 1, 2010 at 11:17 PM)  

Love that wallpaper! I always love your boards! I think I've already passed you an award, but I'm giving you another one :)

Arianna Belle  – (March 4, 2010 at 12:29 AM)  

Great finds! I love Nate Berkus' line for HSN!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP