Frugal Fridays - Babytastic


I love a beautifully designed nursery. What I don't love is how ridiculously expensive the furniture can be. I know people who have spent nearly a thousand dollars on a crib. Seriously, a thousand dollars?? That's just crazy talk in my book. Yet, I don't want to sacrifice style either. Hmmm, where to look. Brace yourself...it's Walmart. Sans the less than chic bedding on the crib above, their Baby Mod crib and dresser have my name written all over them. Or rather, my baby's name. Not that I'm pregnant. Whatever, you get it.

(baby mod parklane 3-in-1 convertible crib and 3-drawer changer from Walmart, oeuf classic crib and 4-drawer dresser from Modern Nursery)

Unknown  – (March 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

That Walmart stuff is ADORABLE!!!!!! I hate the baby-stuff industry and the way they gouge you. So much crap you never need.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP