Bowled Over


Lately, this bowl has been haunting my dreams. Vampires, ghosts and serial killers don’t keep me up at night, but home décor? Yep, that’ll do it. You see, while I’d usually describe myself as a good, well-behaved consumer, I do occasionally find myself drawn to the dark side. In this case, it’s the intoxicating blend of pale, Swedish colors and shiny, gold interior that beguile me. “What’s so dark about that?” you ask? The $645 price tag, that’s what. Sigh. It’s not easy being good.

Stop staring at me, bowl.

(superordinate 6 antler chandelier by Jason Miller at Matter Matters, silk taffeta ribbon stripe drapery from Restoration Hardware, jackson sofa with chaise from Room and Board, grid bowl from Elements, smart coffee table from CB2, armchair 402 at Hive Modern)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP