Stylish, Your Table is Ready


Friends, today I am in need of your help. A couple weeks ago, I found a SMOKIN' deal on four Wegner Wishbone chairs for my dining room. This purchase sent me into a tizzy and caused me to sell my existing set faster than you can say, well, fast. Unfortunately, I didn't really think it all through considering I now have four chairs...and zero tables. What are your thoughts on the four I've chosen for today's board? I have my favorites, but I'm keeping quiet until I hear from you! Mmmmm, Wishbone chairs. Delicious.

(wegner wishbone dining chair from Room and Board, 2x2 dining table from West Elm, odyssey dining table from CB2, parsons dining table from West Elm, teepee dining table from CB2)

Unknown  – (March 18, 2010 at 2:09 PM)  

Hmmmmm... I fancy the Teepee. And kinda-sorta the Parsons too. Round might be a nice change in the space though...

one sydney road  – (March 20, 2010 at 1:08 PM)  

Wow, great chair btw! I gotta say I'm liking either the parsons table or the teepee (of course I seriously can't get enough of the parsons design from west elm!). Can't wait to see which one you decide on :)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (March 22, 2010 at 10:56 AM)  

I think my favorite is the teepee chair, but then again I'm CB2 biased...

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (March 22, 2010 at 10:56 AM)  

I think my favorite is the teepee chair, but then again I'm CB2 biased...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP