Weekly Whiteout


(images via Skona Hem)
Normally, I only post one photo per Weekly Whiteout, but I'm willing to make exceptions if various circumstances arise. These circumstances include but are not limited to: bribes of cold hard cash, children with dimples who beg me, a personal request from Brad Pitt (That's right, he's still on my list.), and stumbling upon glorious white abodes I would likely commit crimes to inhabit. Welcome to the stage, circumstance No. 4.
P.S. Remember this post? It's the bedroom in this very home. As if it couldn't get any better?? Overachievers.

one sydney road  – (March 9, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

Those are the most serene looking places!! The living room just looks so peaceful...my dogs would make short work of it though!!

Dylana Suarez  – (March 9, 2010 at 10:47 PM)  

this looks amazing!


I just came across your blog!

It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP