Frugal Fridays - Ruffles at the Ready

With spring around the corner, I'm finding myself drawn to all things light and airy. Clearly, ruffles are an obvious choice. A quick search revealed this adorable shower curtain from Horchow...for $212. Rigggght. If I were even considering spending more than $100 on something like this, my first stop would be Anthropologie. But, as with most other rational people I know, I am NOT. What I am instead considering is getting my hands on Target's cheaper, albeit it equally as adorable doppelganger. And to think my mom used to tell me being fun AND cheap wasn’t ladylike.

Unknown  – (March 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

My Mom used to tell me "Don't say cheap. It's tacky. Say inexpensive or affordable" I have a feeling yours did too? Do you think a shower curtain like this could pass as a window curtain with the right tweaking? Did I just say that out loud? I've had A LOT of allergy meds today...

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (March 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM)  

The site just keeps getting better and better! Loving that teal you picked!

Also, thanks for finding me a ruffle shower curtain that isn't outrageous! I was just admiring the one's over at Anthro but def. not spending that much!

Janet  – (March 10, 2010 at 10:23 AM)  

I love your affordable finds. This is a great one. I might just have to redo my bathroom with this one. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP