Crazy Train to Colortown



I come from a long line of pale Swedes. I’m talkin’ the smattering-of- misplaced-freckles- sunburned-despite-45-SPF-face-flush-like-a-tomato-when-I take-the-stairs-at-work kind of pale. This being the case, you’d think I’d be obsessed with things like lipstick and colorful home décor. Not so much. I’m a chapstick and white lacquer kind of gal as you well know by now. However, I have a feeling that colorful shelves like these might add a refreshing dose of excitement to my life. Either that, or send me into a tailspin of crazy similar to Jack Nicholson’s character in The Shining. Hmmm, tough call.

(colorful bookshelves via Colour Lovers, bella pencil cups at See Jane Work, large square pillow “Park” pattern by Lena Corwin, henley floor pillows from Crate and Barrel, terra console table from West Elm, "why you should buy art" by William Powhida via 20x200)

one sydney road  – (March 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM)  

I love the bookshelves...can you imagine having the patience to keep it like that? :) Love to see all the colors here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP