Weekly Whiteout


(photo styled by Lo Bjurulf, image via Emmas Design Blog)

This photo brings my pantry and its dreadfully packaged contents to shame. Bad pantry.

one sydney road  – (March 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM)  

so pretty all the white together...but think of it this way...imagine keeping it clean! maybe we're on to something with having disheveled pantry items!

2 by Design  – (March 30, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

Ha, so true! Whenever I feel the need to move into a larger home, my first thought is the required cleaning. Hence, I live in a condo!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (April 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

I love open shelving, it just makes the space feel so much more light and airy! Most of my packaged goods are stored in my fridge! Small NYC kitchen, no cabinet space!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP