Bromancing the Bathroom


I’ll admit it; I’ve never been a real girly girl. Don’t get me wrong, I love a luxurious purse and even a gorgeous black heel every now and then, but I’ve never been known to work, say, anything with bows (gag). I like my pink on my cupcakes, my grandfather’s vintage Cartier watch and a ponytail over a flat-iron any day of the week. If that makes my taste a little masculine than so be it – just promise to talk me down from the ledge if I ever start browsing for urinals.

(Image, lawson sconce and easton classic shower rose and lever handles from Waterworks, vintage clock via Tea Works Cottage, kontextür VIKTOR toothbrush and razor holders at Design Public, sport soap set from Jayson Home & Garden)

Julie Sardinetin  – (October 21, 2010 at 3:08 AM)  

I'm with you on this one - have never been a particularly girly girl myself. Love those accessories, especially the washbasin.

Unknown  – (October 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM)  

Hahahahahahah- Urinals...classic. Love this bathroom.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP