Hardwired Hardware




While at my parents' pad this weekend, I thought I'd take some shots of their hardware. Random, I know, but it's all original and kicks ASS. Especially when coupled with my Mom's mid-century furniture and contemporary details. Strange combo you say? I assure you it's all kinds of awesome. I also nabbed some pics of their interiors, but I'm still trying to convince them that publishing them here doesn't equate to being robbed in the middle of the night. Ah, parents. Stay tuned.

lisaroy  – (October 5, 2010 at 8:41 AM)  

Loving the hardware! So funny about publishing pics of their interior - my parents are the same and don't even comment on my blog - they just lurk. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP